The Blades Grim
Occam's Razor - Simplify Your Shaving - By The Blades Grim (as seen on kickstarter)
Let Occam's Razor simplify and improve the way you shave. A beautiful design with unmatched functionality.
*PRE-ORDER* (Will not be shipped till May /2017)
Occam's Razor was designed to simplify your life and your shaving. We have taken the finest blades that barbers and beauticians use and brought them home to you. Now you can enjoy a barber or salon quality shave at home.
More blades is not the answer to a better, closer shave. Anyone who has had a shave by a professional barber knows this. There is a reason the professionals only use one blade.
Occam's Razor features:
- Easy blade loading and extraction without exposure to blade cutting edge.
- Adjustable blades for skin types and facial hair types.
- Easy cleaning and anti-clog design.
- No more skin irritation, razor burn or razor bumps.
- Stainless Steel Lifetime Construction.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Multi-Blade cartridge razors create ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
- High Costs for replacement cartridges.
- Lowest quality of shave with some of the highest pricing per blade.
- Low integrity gimmicks like vibrating heads and useless ball "technology".
- Expensive upfront and expensive to maintain heads properly.
- Loads of irritation (requiring a month or more for you skin to get "accustomed" to the abuse).
- Typically a dry or near dry shave.
- Hair is cut unevenly creating ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
- Limited options and adjustments.
- Same issues as the Cartridge Razors above just typically harder to return, cancel or get what you want.
- Intimidating un-packaging of razor and no protective dispensing system. Exposure to 2 blade edges when changing blade.
- Easily clogs, hard to wash out and harder to keep clean without serious maintenance. Lot's of moving parts to gum-up or fail.
- Have to twist to open and close or un-assemble razor to change blade.
- Have to purchase another container to store sharp used blades.
Two billion disposable razor blades per year are used and thrown away… Additionally, shaving gel creates several other problems. Their metal cans are often refused by recycling plants as they are under pressure. These cans also may contain polluting chemicals and gasses such as aerosol, propane, butane, isobutane and many others.
It is our goal to change the way you shave. You and your household can make a difference in landfill shaving waste, save money, get a better shave and make a real difference. How you ask? What is the answer?