DOVO 6/8 Bismarck Straight Razor, Pearlex Scales
Now comes with everything you need to maintain your razor!!
- 3" Double Sided Razor Strop
- Quad Fold Instructional Pamphlet
- Razor Coffin or Tin To Protect Your Razor
This Shave Ready affordable straight razor is perfect for the beginner. The scales are crafted from sturdy clean pearlex resin and well balanced to the blade, offering exceptional hand control and a comfortable shave. The blade begins as a forged high-carbon steel blank that is then tempered for hardness. Next a master craftsman shapes and grinds it into a 6/8 inch wide, half-hollow ground blade. In the finishing process, file jimps are added to the lower side of the shank. Shank is then brand-stamped with the Bismarck logo on the blade and "Solingen Germany" on the tang. Finally, the razor is sharpened and and polished by Dovo's factory tradespeople. The many generations of experience that went into the making of this razor are evident when you first hold it in your hand. It will provide the finest shave possible for many generations to come.
Made in Solingen, Germany
OPTIONAL Luxury Set Includes:
- Satin Tip Synthetic Shave Brush With Protective Tube
- 'Smolder' Shave Soap with Tin from The Blades Grim
- Upgrade to an American Made 3" Double Mountain Strop with D-Rings, English Bridle Leather and 100% Cotton Weave
- Razor Coffin
- Instructional Pamphlet