The ENOCH Razor - By Occam's Razor
The ENOCH Razor
By Occam's Razor
Occam's Razor - Simplify Your Shaving
Video on How To Load a Blade with the Enoch Razor:
Video on Shaving with the Enoch and Schick Proline blade:
What is The ENOCH Razor? This is the latest single edge razor from the team at Occam's Razor. This razor has been in development for the last 16 months and we are very excited in bringing it to market. Made from 100% 316 Stainless Steel these razors are designed for a lifetime of quality shaving. The Occam's Team is offering a pre-sale of these razors at a discounted price for all Classic Shaving patrons in order to help them bring this razor to market.
The Occam's Team has taken design ideas and best qualities from the Occam's Razor SE line as well as the Classic Shaving SE lineup. If you liked the shave of the Classic Cobra, The O.R.E.N. or the original Occam's Razor we know you will love this razor.
*Please note the pictures are of the prototype that has not been machine finished. The final product will have a flawless brushed Stainless Steel finish.
Like any product from the team at Occam's Razor you can expect excellent tolerances, high quality, top of the line packaging and a group that will stand behind their products.
The ENOCH Razor was designed to be simple. With just 3 simple pieces this razor will soon become your go to shaver. We have been testing and perfecting the shave for months. We finally have the head, handle, weight, exposure, gap and all other aspects perfected and are finalizing our molds. This razor like the other Occam's SE Razors will be produced via a Metal Injection Molding process (M.I.M.) in China and then receive final machining, assembly, QA and packaging here in Sandpoint, Idaho where it was designed.
More blades is not the answer to a better, closer shave. Anyone who has had a shave by a professional barber knows this. There is a reason the professionals only use one blade.
The ENOCH Razor features:
- Easy blade loading and removal.
- Made from 316 Stainless Steel for lifelong use.
- Adjustable AC PRO blades for skin types and facial hair types.
- Easy cleaning and anti-clog design.
- No more skin irritation, razor burn or razor bumps.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Multi-Blade cartridge razors create ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
- High Costs for replacement cartridges.
- Lowest quality of shave with some of the highest pricing per blade.
- Low integrity gimmicks like vibrating heads and useless ball "technology".
- Expensive upfront and expensive to maintain heads properly.
- Loads of irritation (requiring a month or more for you skin to get "accustomed" to the abuse).
- Typically a dry or near dry shave.
- Hair is cut unevenly creating ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
- Limited options and adjustments.
- Same issues as the Cartridge Razors above just typically harder to return, cancel or get what you want.
- Intimidating un-packaging of razor and no protective dispensing system. Exposure to 2 blade edges when changing blade.
- Easily clogs, hard to wash out and harder to keep clean without serious maintenance. Lot's of moving parts to gum-up or fail.
- Have to twist to open and close or un-assemble razor to change blade.
- Have to purchase another container to store sharp used blades.
Two billion disposable razor blades per year are used and thrown away… Additionally, shaving gel creates several other problems. Their metal cans are often refused by recycling plants as they are under pressure. These cans also may contain polluting chemicals and gasses such as aerosol, propane, butane, isobutane and many others.
It is our goal to change the way you shave. You and your household can make a difference in landfill shaving waste, save money, get a better shave and make a real difference. How you ask? What is the answer?
Optional 6 Piece Luxury Shave Set (+ $28)
This set has all the essentials except the shaving apparatus itself. Designed to be the ideal set for long time wet shavers looking to switch up their routine, or someone that may be happy with their cartridge, but looking for some better options that the junk foam that comes in a can. This set is comprised of our best selling items, in one easy to purchase and money saving product.
- Smolder Pre-Shave Oil 1 oz - By The Blades Grim
- Smolder Luxury Shaving Soap - By The Blades Grim
- Smolder Aftershave 1 oz - By The Blades Grim
- Satin Tip The Purest - Black Synthetic Hair Shaving Brush
- Synthetic Hair Brush Travel Case
- Wet Shaving How To Guide
*the razor does not come with the cologne or nail clippers in the picture... It is sad that we have to clarify things like that ;-)