The HIRAM Commander Razor - By Occam's Razor
The HIRAM Commander Razor Pre-Order
By Occam's Razor
Occam's Razor - Simplify Your Shaving
The Hiram Commander Features:
- The OREN reduced Occam Guard for an extra close comfortable shave.
- Our Most Popular Shave Head (Accepts Feather & KAI Blades).
- 100% 316 Stainless Steel Construction.
- Textured Handle (Cobra Scales) for no slip grip.
- ~3.9 oz a Heavy well balanced razor.
- Sturdy Travel Box.
- Occam's Razor - Pat Pending Floating Blade Head System.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish.
- Easy Blade Loading & Removal.
- Easy Cleaning & Anti-Clog Head Design
- Lifetime Warranty
The Occam's Team has taken design ideas and best qualities from the Occam's Razor SE line as well as the Classic Shaving SE lineup. If you liked the shave of the Classic Cobra, The O.R.E.N. or the original Occam's Razor we know you will love this razor.
Like any product from the team at Occam's Razor you can expect excellent tolerances, high quality, top of the line packaging and a group that will stand behind their products.
The HIRAM Commander Razor was designed to be simple. With just 2 simple pieces this razor will soon become your go to shaver. We have been testing and perfecting the shave for months. This razor like the other Occam's SE Razors will be produced via a Metal Injection Molding process (M.I.M.) in China and then receive final machining, assembly, QA and packaging here in Sandpoint, Idaho where it was designed.
More blades is not the answer to a better, closer shave. Anyone who has had a shave by a professional barber knows this. There is a reason the professionals only use one blade.
- Multi-Blade cartridge razors create ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
- High Costs for replacement cartridges.
- Lowest quality of shave with some of the highest pricing per blade.
- Low integrity gimmicks like vibrating heads and useless ball "technology".
- Expensive upfront and expensive to maintain heads properly.
- Loads of irritation (requiring a month or more for you skin to get "accustomed" to the abuse).
- Typically a dry or near dry shave.
- Hair is cut unevenly creating ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
- Limited options and adjustments.
- Same issues as the Cartridge Razors above just typically harder to return, cancel or get what you want.
- Intimidating un-packaging of razor and no protective dispensing system. Exposure to 2 blade edges when changing blade.
- Easily clogs, hard to wash out and harder to keep clean without serious maintenance. Lot's of moving parts to gum-up or fail.
- Have to twist to open and close or un-assemble razor to change blade.
- Have to purchase another container to store sharp used blades.
Two billion disposable razor blades per year are used and thrown away… Additionally, shaving gel creates several other problems. Their metal cans are often refused by recycling plants as they are under pressure. These cans also may contain polluting chemicals and gasses such as aerosol, propane, butane, isobutane and many others.
It is our goal to change the way you shave. You and your household can make a difference in landfill shaving waste, save money, get a better shave and make a real difference. How you ask? What is the answer?
Optional 6 Piece Luxury Shave Set (+ $28)
This set has all the essentials except the shaving apparatus itself. Designed to be the ideal set for long time wet shavers looking to switch up their routine, or someone that may be happy with their cartridge, but looking for some better options that the junk foam that comes in a can. This set is comprised of our best selling items, in one easy to purchase and money saving product.
- Smolder Pre-Shave Oil 1 oz - By The Blades Grim
- Smolder Luxury Shaving Soap - By The Blades Grim
- Smolder Aftershave 1 oz - By The Blades Grim
- Satin Tip The Purest - Black Synthetic Hair Shaving Brush
- Synthetic Hair Brush Travel Case
- Wet Shaving How To Guide
*the razor does not come with the cologne or nail clippers in the picture... It is sad that we have to clarify things like that ;-)