Portland Razor Co
The Kraken - French Point Straight Razor
THE KRAKEN / FRENCH POINT STRAIGHT RAZOR
Rumored to reside off the coast of Norway and Greenland, this sinister cephalopod was made to get the job done with its 6/8” french point blade. Designed for the highest precision in shaping beards and mustaches, this straight razor can curl and curve its way into every hard to reach place.
- Handmade in Portland, OR
- 6/8” French Point Straight Razor
- Lower and Upper Jimps for Added Grip and Control
- Choice of Maple, Walnut, Black Acrylic, or Ivory Acrylic Scales*
- Quarter-Hollow Ground O1 Carbon Steel
- Hardened to 62 HRC
- Shave-Ready: Hand-Honed to 12K Grit and Stropped Before Shipping
- Hardwood Scales are Treated and Sealed with Polyurethane
- Brass Pinned and Peined by Hand
- Moisture-Wicking Wool Sheath Included
Each of our razors is handmade with care and built to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for your razor order to be completed.
Flat-Rate USPS Priority Shipping for all US orders!
We recommend purchasing a strop for daily maintenance of your straight razor.