Discommon "Anodized Aluminum Scale with Traditional Grind" Straight Razor
This product is currently sold out.
Discommon "Anodized Aluminum Scale with Traditonal Grind" Straight Razor- 6/8
Discommon Goods has partnered with Hart Steel, makers of highly prized, American-made razor blades, to design a fully customized blade true to that of a traditional straight razor. Made from O1 tool steel, the blade is surface ground to guarantee blade straightness and triple tempered for a final hardness of 62 – 63 HRC.
The Aluminum Straight Razor delivers a precise shave, true to form and function of Discommon’s premier razor. Crafted by leading US automotive designers, the Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum handle is shaped through the same meticulous CNC machining process. As a result, Discommon delivers yet another high performance tool that defies previous conceptions of what it is to shave.
- CNC machined aluminum handle with a Type III hard-coat anodized gunmetal finish
- Stop pin holds blade in desired position to prevent dulling of blade when closed
- Exclusively custom designed Hart Steel blade, hand ground to a ¼ grind
- Custom stainless hardware from SK Knives
- Phosphorous bronze washers for smooth operation
- Anodized, laser etched, CNC milled aluminum spine spacer
- Hardened steel stop pin holds blade in desired position to prevent dulling blade when closed
Final hone is completed by Hart Steel to ensure a shave ready razor is shipped out. Custom leather and felt carry case was made by the fabulous folks at LA's This is Ground.
Proudly Made in the USA